Wednesday, May 16, 2012

May's First Grocery Trip

Breakfast: Get whatcha want

Lunch: Egg-y, cheesy casserole thing that Claire threw together (and wheat-free brownies for dessert)

Dinner: Hamburger steak, baked okra, corn - with ice cream sandwiches for dessert!

First of all, I got paid yesterday, bringing the total to $904.26. Then Mama and I headed to Walmart and Sam's around 2pm. I do not like getting away so late, but we were home before 6:30pm, so I guess it's not that bad. We spent $411.09 (YES! Under budget! A little...), leaving the grocery money with $493.17.

Here's a little tip that ... I failed on yesterday. Check to make sure your coffee beans are NOT decaf, preferably before you got through the checkout line, but definitely before you get home. :/ An emergency coffee bean run may be in our near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment