Wednesday, April 11, 2012

More Groceries

Yesterday morning was spent menu planning for the coming week. We have guests coming in this afternoon, and we prefer to treat our guests better than we do ourselves. In the midst of the planning however, it became obvious that we would need to go grocery shopping pretty soon. Mama and I decided to do it ASAP, so we headed out the door around 2:00pm. We were done shopping and home in roughly 4 hours, which is amazing since we live at least an hour away from where we chose to shop this time. Anyway, here's the money matters: I got paid yesterday. Finally. Which means that I finally get to take out my "earnings," but I decided to wait until after this trip to see how things were looking. I get paid $450. We spent $326.02, leaving the grocery total (if I start from scratch as of this pay period) $123.98. I'm going to say that's good enough; I think I should get paid again in the next week or so anyway. So, this quarter my earnings are $60.48 - if I add in all the change, otherwise it's $55 and some change.

Breakfast: Egg... stuff.

Lunch: Get whatcha want

Dinner: Stew

No comments:

Post a Comment