Friday, December 9, 2011

I've put if off long enough...

Well, I didn't get on here and give an update last night, so I reckon I'd better do it this morning before I get too behind again. I just don't really want to know... You see, we went grocery shopping yesterday. It was one of the biggest grocery shopping trips we've had in a really long time, and, with it being Christmas and all, we were more inclined to impulse buy. I'm sure the total will be rather high. But first, the menu:

Breakfast: Get whatcha want. We were all rushing around trying to get away as early as possible.

Lunch: Mama and I had Taco Bell, conveniently located right next to Walmart. I understand the others had ruebens. Yes, I'm jealous.

Dinner: We didn't really have dinner, now that I think of it...

$425.79 is the sum of everything we spent yesterday. That was using some coupons, and our Costco rebate check. Ouch. The grocery total is now, according to this blog $253.43, but according to what I just counted $250.60. I think this is probably from the use of much of the change on the vending machines at Costco as we were leaving. I never got a total for how much that was. So, I'm going to blame this discrepancy on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment