Friday, March 30, 2012

A Last Minute Decision

Breakfast: Panna Cotta!

Lunch: Claire fixed pasta with some sort of sauce that had smoked sausage and peppers in it.

Dinner: Breaded and baked pork chops with left-over baked potatoes

At lunch it was decided that Mama and I would go grocery shopping. We finally managed to get away around 2:00pm. We hit Sam's first (probably a bad idea...), then Walmart, and, after a brief stop to re-fuel, we made it home by 7:15pm. Pretty good, in my opinion - especially seeing how it takes us ALL. DAY. when we go into Cool Springs. Anyway, all that was to stall the bad news. We spent $627.90, which, according to the total I have here, I should have been able to do, but I wasn't. I guess I've missed some receipts; they're hard to keep track of when I send money with this person, then that person, and only go into town myself once every couple of weeks. In the end, I wound up owing one of Mama's envelopes $100. I will get paid today though, thankfully. Also, I was going to collect this time, but I'm not sure what I'll do now. I'll get paid $450, pay Mama back, $350, and then the question is do I keep that, or do I let the grocery money keep it until the next pay period? I'll probably do the latter.

No comments:

Post a Comment