Friday, March 23, 2012

March showers bring... allergies

Yep, it's raining around here again. Yesterday and today have been rather drizzly, but perhaps the rain is cutting down on our recent through-the-roof pollen count. Anyway, here's what we at yesterday:

Breakfast: Eggs and cheesy-garlic-y drop biscuits

Lunch: Mama and I were over at a friends house helping get ready for a party (which is happening tonight! Yeah, kinda excited!); we had a delicious chicken salad. It was on the sweet side, which I loved! I'm going to have to remember that next time I make chicken salad; I tend to unthinkingly take mine the savory route. I liked theirs way better though!

Dinner: We were still over there helping out, so we got to have dinner with a bunch of our friends! We had spaghetti, salad, and another cheesy-beef-y casserole (I didn't actually try that one last night). It is such a blessing to be in a community where we can pull together resources and have fun and fellowship in the middle of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment