Friday, June 15, 2012

Behind again?!

And I thought I was doing better... :/

Wednesday:

Ah, I know what happened! I was gone all morning on Wednesday; I'm not sure I got on my computer at all that day! While we were out, we spent $37.51 of grocery money, bringing the total to $382.17.

Breakfast: Get whatcha want

Lunch: Mama, Claire, and I were gone, so we picked up chicken strips, honey mustard, and Pringles at Walmart for lunch. I don't know what the menfolk had.

Dinner: Squash casserole, greens, and salad - maybe another dish, but I don't remember...


Thursday:

'Twas Mama's birthday!

Breakfast: Claire fixed an egg and greens casserole thing.

Lunch: Get whatcha want

Dinner: Stuffed/rolled pork chops, grilled garlic scapes and broccoli (bite-sized pieces, foil pouch, olive oil, salt and pepper), fried apples, baked the left-over stuffing, and cranberry sauce/gravy thing. It was a really awesome dinner! I was especially pleased since I didn't have any idea what I was going to do at 3pm. :) For dessert Claire and I fixed a couple fresh blackberry pies. Oh, gosh, that has got to be one of the best pies EVER!!!!! (The recipe is for the strawberry version; for blackberry, peach, or another type of soft fruit just substitute the appropriate jello.)

No comments:

Post a Comment