Monday, June 4, 2012

Weird week

Or perhaps it was a weird month. I don't know, but whatever it was, I was a terrible blogger. I hope to be better this week/month. Part of being so terrible means that I got behind on the grocery total. We spent (hopefully this was all that was unaccounted for in the previous total) $206.06, bringing the total to $316.11. *Sigh* I was hoping to have more than that; I believe this next shopping trip is going to be... somewhat major. Perhaps I'll get paid soon; that would be good!

I'll try to keep up with the daily menus better this week, but for now, I really don't remember everything we ate in the past four days. So with that, I'll be back, Lord willing, tonight or tomorrow morning to reveal to you all the feasts that were today's meals (and yes, I'm probably exaggerating - it's Monday, peoples!).

No comments:

Post a Comment