Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Let's pretend...

That Monday and Tuesday didn't happen - food-wise anyway - 'cause I don't remember much of anything. So that brings us to today. Mama and I went grocery shopping today (by the way, Aldi's has great prices on chicken this week! We were totally out of chicken, so I was delighted to find that!). The grocery total is now: $46.62. Yeah, ouch... Thankfully payday is just around the corner!

Breakfast: Get whatcha want (I'm assuming... Daddy was the only other one up when Mama and I left this morning.)

Lunch: Mama and I had Einstein's Tuscan Pesto Chicken (or something like that) and smoothies. It was all quite good, but we thought it was rather pricey.

Dinner: Cabbage, potatoes, carrots, and smoked sausage with corn on the cob on the side.

No comments:

Post a Comment