Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hello, it's me again,

your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad blogger. I keep trying, and, these couple weeks/months, I keep failing. For that I apologize, but I can't really do much about it. It's been one crazy week - good, yes, but incredibly, unbelievably crazy (Hello, Summer!). I will now attempt to recall what we've eaten the last couple of days, but, again, I will probably fail.

Thursday:

Breakfast: Get whatcha want (probably???)

Lunch: Left-overs, get whatcha want... Maybe?

Dinner: Tomato soup and garlic toast, I think


Friday:

Breakfast: We didn't really have breakfast. We were out awfully late the night before, and slept in WAY too late.

Lunch: A dear friend from church, at whose house we were currently at (is that proper syntax/grammar???), provided us with delicious tuna salad, crackers, chips, salsa, Greek yogurt, and edifying conversation. We had a lovely time, and it was practically dinner time by the time we left. :P

Dinner: Claire and I threw together a fruity, grilled chicken salad with pineapple on the side (it's too good to go in a salad!).

I actually think that's pretty close to the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment