Thursday, June 7, 2012

Yes, yes, I'm terrible...

I know I said I was hoping this week would be better, and here I am again after 2 full days of no posts. Here are my excuses: Tuesday was grocery shopping and a late-night class after which I was exhausted. Yesterday I finally succumbed to the illness that has been lingering in our house for a month or two. The symptoms are an extremely sore throat, off-and-on fever, chesty cough, and major fatigue (some also have congestion - I don't... yet), so I spent most of the day sleeping. Thankfully I'm doing much better this morning; I'm quickly becoming a believer in Thieves Oil! I've had 3 drops down my throat, and it's far and away better than it was yesterday morning! I kind of suspect it's helped with the fever as well!

Anyway, because of the last two crazy days, I'll not try to come up with the past 6 or so meals. However, I will tally up the grocery total since we went grocery shopping the other day: We spent $360.43, bringing the total to $392.68.

No comments:

Post a Comment