Saturday, January 21, 2012

End o' the week

So, didn't get around to posting yesterday. We went grocery shopping, as planned, and I was exhausted when we got home. We went to Walmart and Sam's; had to renew our membership at Sam's as well. In all we spent $516.39. The new total is $210.09. Ouch. Hopefully we won't have another trip like that for a long time.

Friday:

Breakfast: Get whatcha want, if I remember correctly.

Lunch: Mama and I were in between Sam's and Walmart, so we grabbed 9 Fruits and added a couple of Twix when we were done at Walmart.

Dinner: Claire, Kyle, and Luke were busy here at home while the rest of us were out, so we had popcorn, bacon, pepper jelly, cream cheese, and crackers. I think we're going to have to start doing two pounds of bacon when we do that sort of meal...

Saturday:

Breakfast: Get whatcha want again.

Lunch: Left-overs.

Dinner: French onion soup!!! I've had such a craving for that lately! I always get cravings for expensive meals...

Hope y'all have a great weekend! Be back Monday, Lord willing!

No comments:

Post a Comment