Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pay day!

I like pay days! Especially when I haven't used too much from the last pay day! The new total is $726.48. Yeah, we're going grocery shopping tomorrow...

Breakfast: Yogurt and granola + whatever else you wanted

Lunch: Cream soup... it had chicken, mushrooms, and onions in it, but it was mostly creamy... No real name, obviously. Oh, and biscuits.

Dinner: Beef stroganoff, green beans (left over from the other night), and apple sauce.

And today was Thursday, which means I made cookies! ... Well, it doesn't always mean I make cookies, but I try to. I did today. I made THESE, and they were good (and gone way too fast!)! Yes, I have an obsession with salted caramel chocolate/mocha things. One really awesome thing about these cookies is that they didn't have any eggs in them! That was awesome because we're running dangerously low on eggs. As I said, we're going grocery shopping tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment