Friday, January 6, 2012

Just another Thursday

I got paid yesterday. I should first add that my budget has been adjusted to $450/pay period, and that when Mama made the withdrawal, she picked up some things. That makes my total for the next couple of weeks $431.05.

When it came to meals yesterday, I kind of failed, but here's my full confession:

Breakfast: Mama and Daddy started juicing yesterday, so they had that. The rest of us had yogurt, eggs, get whatcha want.

Lunch: Left-overs, yogurt, get whatcha want when you want it. My only excuse is that were struggling with colds around here, and we're very lethargic...

Dinner: Red beans and rice. My first time doing beans like that. I did them as if they were in a crock pot, but they were in a pot on the stove instead. Our good bean-cooking crock pot has been missing for months. Still, it worked fine on the stove.

No comments:

Post a Comment