Friday, September 23, 2011

Another day in town for me!

I feel like I've been... I don't know, wild, or something! I've gone to town twice this week, and I went once or twice last week! Amazing. ;) Mama and I cruised downtown Franklin today gathering decorating ideas. It was quite fun, but then, I love going to Franklin anytime just about! I've said it before, and I'll say it again, I'm really glad I'm not in charge of managing the family's fuel budget!

Anyway, all that said, I hope to be forgiven for not really knowing what's been going on around the house today.

Breakfast: Steel-cut oats

Lunch: Mama and I ate at Sapphire in the Factory at Franklin... at 2:45pm. Yeah, I'm not wanting dinner. At all. Needless to say, the French Dip sandwich I got was delicious, as were the "yam" (sweet potato, to translate for those of us who name the vegetable correctly) fries.

Dinner: TBD. I'm SO not hungry...

No comments:

Post a Comment