Saturday, September 10, 2011

Review of Yesterday, Day 9

Again, I don't have much of an excuse for not posting this last night. I just didn't feel like it. I was tired at 10pm, and I was still suffering from caffeine withdrawal - day 3. Ugh. Here's hoping it doesn't show up again today!

Alrighty! The band members were off again yesterday, and Daddy was at work. That left me and Luke home alone. He did school; I posted here and on my personal blog (I guess this one's kind of a personal blog as well, but anyway.) and did various of other little things on the internet before making bread, cleaning the kitchen, doing laundry, and watching a movie. But all that's material for the other blog. This blog is for the food and budget things.

Breakfast: Biscuits with the leftover country ham + anything else you wanted and could find

Lunch: Fresh bread and butter


Dinner: Subway (Daddy was home at that point, and we were headed into Dickson to get materials for a project.)

No comments:

Post a Comment