Friday, September 16, 2011

BEEF!!!


We have some now!!! Like, 200lbs or so. And for a killer good price!!! The beef cost $192.18 to process. I have to confess that for that really awesome price, and the amount of meat we got, I'm almost tempted to say we'll never process our own beef again. However, I'd personally rather miss the fellowship and camaraderie we've always had at those times. Still, at a dollar or less a pound...

When Daddy went to pick up our beef, he also grabbed some bacon and sausage. That brought the total to $229.52. The grocery balance for this pay period, including the $34 from the last one, is now $304.69. As I said in the last post, we'll have some chickens to pay for, but after that, there shouldn't be too awfully many expenses... right? I hope!

No comments:

Post a Comment