Sunday, September 4, 2011

Weekend Recap

After spending about $80 Friday, I'm very glad to say that we didn't spend any grocery money this weekend! I did forget to add $6 for 2 dozen eggs to Friday's list of acquisitions.

Yesterday Mama and the band members were gone again. Daddy, Luke, and I had pancakes for breakfast, whatever we could grab for lunch (peanut butter and crackers for them, yogurt for me), and for dinner we had a frozen dinner that Grammy Evelyn sent home with us. Pecan pie was for dessert.

Today being the Lord's Day, we prepared most of today's food yesterday. Breakfast, however, was get whatever you want - if you have time. For lunch, Daddy and I prepared meatballs, green beans, and a pecan pie. For fellowship, I fixed a fruit crisp... thing. I threw in a bunch of blueberries, added a can of peaches and a can of apples, mixed in a little sugar and cornstarch, and added some sort of oat topping. Yeah, I wasn't really sure what I was doing. Hopefully it'll turn out okay anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment