Friday, November 4, 2011

Another day bites the dust!

I'm quickly running out of ideas for creative titles... in case you couldn't tell...

Breakfast: Mama made apple muffins! Yay! It wasn't a get whatcha want!!! Today's is though...

Lunch: Potato soup. Joint effort between me and Claire. We made enough to work for Sunday lunch too! (Or it will be when we add a bit of milk.)

Dinner: Yesterday was Thursday, therefore a band practice night, therefore it was just me, Daddy, and Luke for dinner. Having been in the kitchen all morning making cookies, bread, and soup, I didn't want to go back in there, so we had Hardee's. That was convenient because we needed to pick up some hot dog buns for Sunday anyway.

Yesterday I got $12 back for non-grocery items from our last Walmart trip, and we spent $4.31 on hot dog buns and onions at Save A Lot. The grocery total is now, hopefully, $446.76. Today we'll probably be working on more apple things.

No comments:

Post a Comment