Saturday, November 12, 2011

Oops

I let too long go between posts, and now I don't remember everything... I'll do my best though.

Thursday:

Breakfast: ... ... ... Nope, I don't remember. It was probably another get whatcha want.

Lunch: Left-overs, I believe.

Dinner: Popcorn and bacon. Yeah, I didn't feel like cooking...

I believe it was also Thursday when I paid Daddy $30 for getting some essentials (if we got the stomach bug that's been making the rounds around here). $348.81 was the new total then, I guess.

Friday:

Breakfast: Get whatcha want... maybe?

Lunch: I was grocery shopping with Mama. We had sushi from Kroger; I don't know what the others had.

Dinner: White bean and chicken soup, salad, and cornbread

As I have implied, we went grocery shopping yesterday. We spent $117.38 (and determined - I think - that paper towels are cheaper at Walmart than at Costco). The total is now $231.43.

Okay, hopefully all that is more or less correct information. Yesterday evening started our church's reformation celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment