Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This is gonna be quick

'cause I'm really tired, and I'm in the middle of a zillion other things right now.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Eggs and toast

Lunch: Fresh bread (had to make another batch a couple days earlier than usual, and it looks like I'm still going to have to make a batch tomorrow! I guess this is a good thing.)

Dinner: Chicken and rice soup. There's been a stomach bug going around (thankfully we've managed to avoid it thus far.), so that sounded like an ideal dinner option. I threw in a handful of greens in for added benefits too.

Today:

Breakfast: I grabbed the last slice of apple pie almost as I headed out the door to help our wonderful neighbors harvest vegetables and put out row covers.

Lunch: I wasn't home, but those that were had grilled cream cheese and apple sandwiches.

Dinner: Mama made a beef vegetable pot pie ... casserole thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment