Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Catchin' up

Again. Sometimes life just gets too busy to post about what we've bought and what we've eaten! First off, Claire went to town Saturday morning to pick up some things at the co-op, so I sent some grocery money with her. She picked up some eggs, milk, and hot dogs for us a Save-A-Lot for: $17.95 making the new total: $378.81.

Saturday:

Breakfast: I don't hardly even remember Saturday, so I'm thinking it was probably another get whatcha want meal.

Lunch: Lunch was more official. We all sat down and had enchiladas!

Dinner: The band members had a gig at another band member's church, and there was dinner. We all decided to go! We had to go in the truck, so it wasn't the most comfortable ride ever, but it was good to be together as a family.


Sunday:

Breakfast: Get whatcha want, I think.

Lunch: We took potato soup/mash (oddly enough, we ran out of milk, so the soup wasn't very ... soup-like.), hot dogs, and apple pie.

Dinner: I don't think we had anything in particular for dinner. Apple pie, maybe...


Monday:

Breakfast: Daddy and I left at 6am, and I don't think we had anything to eat (though we did grab our favorite coffee concoctions on the way out the door). I don't know what the others had.

Lunch: Daddy and I and another good friend we picked up on the way went to my uncle's house to disassemble and haul away a tower he had in his back yard. Uncle Craig is, by profession, a chef, and he fed us very well on potato soup!

Dinner: Claire made stew, greens, and bread.

No comments:

Post a Comment