Tuesday, November 29, 2011

A slow and drizzly Monday

That's certainly what yesterday was like! So much so that I didn't feel like I actually got going until 3:30pm! I did a few things here and there, but it was just slow...

Breakfast: Get whatcha want.

Lunch: Ditto... (Told ya it was slow...) I had a clementine.

Dinner: Daddy made turkey pot pie with more Thanksgiving left-overs.

I'm excited about a little project that was partially completed in the kitchen yesterday! Towel bars were installed! They're going to help us organize the lids to our pots! The pots and lids were all together in the cabinet, and it was terrible trying to find the right lid and extract it without pulling others along with it. Hopefully these will add a cheap, simple, but significant measure of sanity to our kitchen life. 

We'll be adding one or two longer towel bars on the wall on the right; the plan right now is for those to hold our larger lids. I'm really excited to see such progress to our home organization!

No comments:

Post a Comment