Thursday, November 17, 2011

Wednesday had come and gone, and now it's Thursday

True, no?

Things are getting done around here!!! Yesterday, Claire and Kyle moved everything out of the living room into the dining room, and they painted the living room ceiling! Today the walls are getting their turn. I did my best to keep the rest of the house running while Mama did school with Luke and bookkeeping.

Breakfast: Get whatcha want.

Lunch: Bread. I made fresh bread! and I was exhausted after doing so. It takes me forever to recover from stomach things...

Dinner: Seemed like a good day to do chicken soup of sorts again. We have a ton of greens as well, so I did the chicken and rice with greens soup again. That certainly was better for my stomach than the chili we've had the last couple of nights!

Daddy did some grocery shopping for us yesterday too. He spent $114.71, making the new total $116.72. I got paid today, so the current grand total is $616.72.

No comments:

Post a Comment