Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Yesterday Was Steaming Day

Just FYI. We steamed the molded (like, put into a mold - not molding...) plum pudding for a really long time yesterday. Now, if I have this right, we let it sit for a really long time - 4 weeks or so. As I said before, this should be interesting...

Daddy grabbed a couple of items for us yesterday as well; he spend $9.74, bringing the total to $376.04.

Breakfast: I don't really remember. Probably get whatcha want.

Lunch: Left-overs or get whatcha want.

Dinner: Chicken noodle soup. Still battling sickness around here, mostly colds right now.

Tomorrow's Thanksgiving. I canNOT believe it! Wow, this month's gone by SO fast! Happy Thanksgiving, y'all! At this point, I'm not sure when the next post will be; got a busy weekend ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment