Saturday, October 8, 2011

Another Saturday

Here's today's menu!

Breakfast: Egg... stuff, and French toast. "My egg stuff" is pretty much eggs with whatever I could find in the fridge (Left-overs for breakfast!). It had left-over sausage and mushroom stuff that Claire made Thursday, left-over turnip greens, left-over tomatoes from last night, cheese, and seasonings. It looked like mush; hopefully it tasted okay. I personally had yogurt (beginning to get a little tired of that stuff...) and bacon.
Lunch: BLTs with the left-over bacon and lettuce from last night. BLTs are always awesome.

Dinner: Daddy had a hankerin', so he supplied us with fish fillets and shoestring fries (which I generously seasoned, for the record).

And that wraps up today! See y'all Monday if all goes according to plan and I don't forget!

No comments:

Post a Comment