Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Day 41

Well, it's a Tuesday. That means two things (probably more, but two immediately come to my mind.): Kyle and I have Bible class at 9:15am, and we don't get home until 10:30 or so. Also, I'm in charge of dinner. Today these two facts collided, and I completely forgot about dinner until 1:00pm or so. So out comes the chicken. But I'm jumping ahead of myself; here's today's menu:

Breakfast: Breakfast left-overs from what I fixed Daddy and Luke this past weekend. After breakfast what ever was left was given to the animals. We value fridge space.

Lunch: Peanut butter and tortillas. I was hoping to have pitas and hummus again, but the pitas were already moldy. :(

Dinner: Greek Avgolemono Soup, Emeril's Sugar and Spice Acorn Squash, and tapioca pudding/custard (it didn't thicken very well this time for some reason...).

Now that I've had a chance to sit down for a few minutes, I've got a chicken to pick. Fun, fun. At least it means we'll have cooked chicken in the fridge or freezer for easy future use. Always gotta locate those silver linings, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment