Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Playing Catch-up. Again.

Well, hello there! Life happens. Sometimes crazily. Monday we went to Nashville, and I was utterly exhausted when we got home. So no post here. Yesterday our internet was somehow exceeded. I swear it wasn't me. So again, no post here or anywhere. I didn't even check my email yesterday afternoon and evening. Catch-up time!


Monday:

Breakfast: Hazelnut-cinnamon scones

Lunch: Left-overs, as we walked out the door to go to Nashville (Cheekwood isn't open on Mondays; just FYI)

Dinner: Mama made delicious potato soup!


Tuesday:

Breakfast: Quesadillas and left-over hazelnut scones

Lunch: Quesadillas - they weren't left-over; Mama and Claire are just enjoying having tortillas and cheese.

Dinner: Stew - left-over from Sunday (fixed up)

No comments:

Post a Comment