Monday, October 17, 2011

Yesterday and the day before

My OCD will let me begin no other way than with "the day before."

Breakfast: Pretty much whatever you were willing to get and fix.

Lunch:
 Mama and I were at the Bell Buckle craft fair, so we had pulled pork with plenty of hot sauce. We're apparently barbecue connoisseurs 'cause we rarely find some we just absolutely love, but overall this was pretty good.

Dinner: I went, for the first time in a loooong time, with Mama, Claire, and Kyle to a Missionary Ridge gig. It was in Granville, TN this time (What? You've never heard of it? Neither have I; it's over towards Cookeville.). Anyway, I had a cheeseburger there.

Yesterday:

Breakfast: Daddy fixed breakfast burrito makings.

Lunch: Vegetable beef stew/soup (I actually didn't have any...), green beans

Fellowship: Cheese and wine for the men, fudge for the ladies (baby shower day!)

No comments:

Post a Comment