Friday, October 7, 2011

Busying ourselves around the house

Once again it was me and Luke home alone for most of the day. We were somewhat more productive today though. :)

Breakfast: I fixed Daddy and Luke breakfast while they were out milking. Eggs with cheese and fresh tomatoes, "biscuits" (it had been a while since I'd made them; they turned out tolerable, I guess...), and sausage.

Lunch: Fresh bread and butter!

Dinner: BLT's! YES!

After lunch, Luke and I did a lot of cooking for Sunday. We wanted to be ready in case Daddy wanted us for any projects tomorrow. The best part of this afternoon though was being in the kitchen with Luke and watching him work so hard. He washed a huge amount of dishes, and we were able to come into this evening with a clean kitchen! I'm proud of him, and extremely grateful!

No comments:

Post a Comment