Friday, October 14, 2011

Got Soup?

Today was just another average Friday. The band members and Mama did have to leave for a gig this morning, and they're still gone. So, Luke and I, once again, were left to fend for ourselves for much of the day. Thankfully Daddy was able to get home earlier today!

Breakfast: Much to my astonishment, there were 2 Krispy Kreme doughnuts left this morning! So of course I had another fried doughnut for breakfast (don't judge me!). A little later in the morning Mama made craisin muffins. Luke and I have enjoyed those throughout the day.

Lunch: Luke and I had left-over Greek Avgolemono Soup from Tuesday. We supplemented with yogurt and muffins.

Dinner: The last of the frozen tomato soup. :( I have enjoyed knowing we had that available a little too much, I think. Still, on nights like tonight, when I don't want to cook, and I forgot to get meat out earlier, it's awfully nice to have on hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment