Thursday, October 20, 2011

Insert clever title here

'cause I sure can't come up with one!

Yesterday's news: We got 6 dozen eggs for $9.74, bringing the total to $139.21, but I also got paid yesterday, relieving my mind significantly by taking the total to $639.21. Daniel, our friendly neighborhood trash man/farm hand/comic relief ;), also delivered 20 chickens! I haven't paid for them yet, but I will probably today. Our freezers are now packed, and I'm contemplating asking that our other chest freezer be hooked up. That way we could, if we wanted to, do more freezer cooking. It sure is nice to have meals in the freezer to pull out on nights when you just don't want to, or don't have time to, cook anything. Anyway, here's yesterday's menu:

Breakfast: Bacon and eggs

Lunch: Bread pudding!

Dinner: Kielbasa/smoked sausage with kraut and apples

Today, being Thursday, I currently intend to go make some kind of cookies in a few minutes and then follow that by making a couple loaves of bread which we will probably have for lunch. After lunch Mama and the band members leave me and Luke and head for practice. That means I should probably be figuring out what to have for dinner right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment